Junior Project Manager (Dublin)
Working closely with our highly experienced development team, the Junior Project Manager will play a key role on major new developments and refurbishment projects across the IPUT portfolio.
Main responsibilities to include;
- Working with the development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction, tenant liaison, completion and handover;
- Engaging with all parties to ensure delivery of IPUT’s objectives; the safe completion of high-quality sustainable projects on time and at all times respecting the environment and local community;
- Co-ordination of internal reporting requirements.
- Third level degree in either Engineering, Architecture, or Quantity Surveying with up to 2 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role;
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail; – Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations;
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), project planning and project collaboration software.
47-49 St Stephens Green Dublin 2
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a cover letter together with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org