Land Manager (Galway)
The purpose of the role is to service our growing client base with securing land agreements for renewable energy projects, project managing the delivery of same from initial door knock to the completion of the required legal agreements. LP3 seek expressions of interest from experienced individuals who would be suited to the role. Typically, each project requires management of numerous landowner agreements. In the role the Land Manager will need to find the balance between navigating typical issues that come with ‘land’ while making sustained and significant project progress for our clients. The technical requirements for renewable energy projects are key, and our land managers become the interface between ensuring that the landowners are interested, and the land is respected while the project requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years professional experience in renewable energy, land, agricultural or property sector(s) with a level 8 qualification in same or similar
- An understanding and experience of typical issues facing landowners
- Experience of interacting with legal professionals Commercial negotiation experience
- Communication and social skills
- Determination, flexibility, foresight, and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in using maps. (GIS experience would be a plus but isn’t essential)
- Ability to travel.
- IT, including MS office
Please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence to email@example.com
30th September 2023