[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Exciting new opportunity for a dynamic & motivated property professional with a South Dublin property firm. The firm manages a growing portfolio of residential properties extending throughout Dublin and Southern Ireland.
This new position is for a Property Lettings Negotiator. As Property Lettings Negotiator you will be working closely with our team to provide tenancy management functions for a large scale investor landlord to achieve optimum results on their property portfolio.
The right candidate will use their relationship and influencing skills to acquire and manage tenants for the residential portfolio. The position will suit a genuine self-starter who is comfortable dealing with tenants and has some property experience to back it up. You’ll also be motivated by working in a Sales driven environment and if you don’t have direct sales experience then you’ll have customer or client exposure and demonstrate an aptitude for Sales.
- Working as part of a team, delivering a high standard of letting and management to a corporate client.
- Inspect properties and establish market rent based on comparable research.
- Assisting in the preparation of the properties for occupation.
- Advertise properties online.
- Respond to phone and email queries in a swift manner Scheduling and holding property viewings with the highest level of professionalism.
- Gather references & ID from prospective tenants and carry out thorough background checks.
- Prepare inventories and handle utility transfers.
- Lease preparation and upkeep of database.
- Address maintenance issues for tenants.
- Achieving specific targets in occupancy and rent collection.
- Communicating clearly, effectively and timely with tenants, clients and colleagues alike.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are being met at all times.
- Liaise with Managing Agents on Block issues.
- Liaise with in-house maintenance team as well as external contractors.
- Carry out routine inspections of properties.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively to provide quality seamless service.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A PSRA ‘C’ licence is required Lettings, Lettings Management, Residential property, Lettings Administration, Property Management experience. Excellent knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation, PRTB regulations and statutory property obligations. Full driver’s licence. Must be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and cost control ability. Must be flexible for viewings and willing to travel. Self-motivation and attention to detail are essential. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills. Superior oral and written communication skills required.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]