- Duties will include (but are not limited to) the following: Liaison with landlords, dealing with all telephone, email and direct office enquiries making/confirming all appointments and inspections.
- Actively involved in the letting of properties, working towards office targets.
- Updating, maintaining, and managing the use of residential property system.
- Managing and updating property listings on websites including Daft.ie and Myhome.ie.
- Drawing up lease agreements, setting up standing orders and advising landlords on PRTB
- Carrying out property inspections and viewings
- Sourcing and winning new business
- Managing residential properties within our residential property management department
- Liaising with tenants, stakeholders, and contractors efficiently and effectively
- Preparing detailed lease documentation
- Managing and monitoring monthly rental payments
- Actively managing and carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Liaising with the Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB) regarding registrations
- Comprising income and expenditure reports
- Any additional tasks and documentation required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience working in property management/ residential lettings preferable.
- Motivated and driven to work independently
- Full clean driving licence essential
- Relevant PSRA licence required
- Good knowledge of Dublin City Centre / Dublin South
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Must be self-motivated, results orientated with a passion for business development
- Preferably but not essentially, have a good understanding of; Estate Management Software, Building Preventative Maintenance Software packages and FM help desk programs.
- Have a fundamental understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
Please send a cover letter and CV to Karen O’ Reilly, HR Divisional Director at email@example.com or contact 01 6382700
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org