Manager – Asset and Facilities Management
To lead in the implementation of NEHA’s asset management strategy. To manage and lead a professionally qualified technical team in the provision of repairs, cyclical and planned maintenance programs and provide technical support to the development and Housing Services function of NEHA. To work as a member of the management team of North and East Housing.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Third level related qualification preferably at master’s level.
- SCSI/RICS Membership or equivalent relevant professional qualification.
- Demonstrates knowledge of building technology and asset management Understands housing policy and practice.
- Experience of working in a housing/property environment at a senior level.
- Experience of developing policy and strategy.
- Previous technical/construction/development experience in social housing.
- Experience of preparing / managing cyclical / planned works maintenance programme.
- Experience procurement / contract supervision.
- Ability to work accurately / attention to detail.
- Financial control and budget management skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and compliance within a construction setting.
- Experience of carrying out development feasibility studies.
- Excellent working knowledge of property processes involved in construction and development.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong customer care skills.
- Excellent and confident communicator at all levels.
- Evidence of high level of numeracy and report writing
- Strong analytical skills/ability to prioritise & problem-solve.
- Self-motivated, decisive, and persuasive.
- To plan and organise at organisational and personal level.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly.
- Ability to set, satisfy and exceed targets.
- Commitment to the delivery of quality services.
- Be familiar with construction/development processes with an ability to assess outputs.
- Possess extensive experience of engaging and working with a broad range of construction professionals.
- Have broad experience of a range of residential building projects.
- Exhibit a good understanding of successful design and awareness of design requirements for specific client groups.
- Commit to engaging with key stakeholders (including Housing Management staff and tenants) to improve the design and construction process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of asset management principles that underpin the development of durable low maintenance property.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your cv and a detailed a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
The closing date for applications to be returned for this role is 25th July 2023