Manager – Real Estate Operations
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]About the Company
Founded in 2007, Fine Grain Property is an Irish-owned commercial real estate investor and operator. Since 2016, Fine Grain has invested almost €300 million in its growing Irish business park portfolio, and now operates over 1.2 million square feet of commercial real estate across Ireland hosting more than 65 global multinational and domestic businesses, with ambitious plans to invest further.
As a business we are People Centred, Data Driven and Impact Oriented. We build success for clients by facilitating great workplace communities, which in turn enables us to deliver the expected level of investment returns to investors through a mixture of income and capital gains. These returns are derived by acquiring or building excellent facilities, developing sustainable long-term relationships with clients and other stakeholders, and rigorous financial and investment discipline.
Our ambition at Fine Grain Property is to cement our position as a market-leading business that’s data and standards driven in order to ensure we meet and exceed the expectations of all our clients while delivering the expected level of returns to investors.
As part of Fine Grain Property’s growth plans, we are looking for a well-organised real estate or construction professional to manage the operations of the Real Estate team across a growing portfolio of commercial office space.
Manager – Real Estate Operations will report to the Real Estate Director with a close working relationship with every member of the Real Estate team and the wider Fine Grain team.
The successful candidate will manage the development, cooperation and implementation of processes, standards and efficiencies to ensure investor and client expectations are achieved, measured, managed and continuously improved. The position requires initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail, combined with excellent communication and change management skills.
With the option to work remotely, this role can be based anywhere in Ireland, with travel expected at least one day per week. The role will involve travel to visit properties, attend events and meetings as necessary.
The ideal candidate is a smart and hard-working individual who works well in a team.
Whilst this role is likely to be full-time, there may be some flexibility for a part-time arrangement for the right candidate.
Manager – Real Estate Operations will work with an exceptional group of experienced experts within the Real Estate and wider Fine Grain team.
The successful candidate will lead the Real Estate team in delivering the systematic approach to the implementation of best practice management standards for a large and growing property portfolio and real estate team. The candidate will be comfortable taking full ownership and responsibility for the consistent implementation of process and administration thus enhancing efficiency across the team.
This role presents an exceptional opportunity to develop and understand real estate and best practice across leasing, asset management, facility management, sustainability, project management including capital project management, brand development, relationship management and event management.
Key areas of focus:
The Real Estate team seeks to deliver great workspaces and client experience, creating a quality and consistent feel and experience across the portfolio, enhancing clients’ brands, and supporting their growth. Manager – Real Estate Operations, working closely with the Real Estate Director will provide the busy team with an operational framework which facilitates the timely, consistent achievement of these objectives.
These objectives will be spread across leasing and client relations (Fine Grain Friends), asset & facilities management (Fine Grain Facilities), ESG strategy implementation (Fine Grain Futures), and property marketing and communications.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Highly organised, a hard worker and self-motivated with an ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience working in a surveyor, asset manager, project manager, construction management or operations/office management role in a commercial property environment
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint with good verbal, numerical and report writing skills. Experience of HubSpot, Yardi will also be an advantage
- A formal project management (PM) qualification, although not essential, will be an advantage
- Previous experience working in an ISO9001 or similar quality management environment will also be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Energetic, hands-on individual with an appetite for growth – proactive, dynamic
- Reliable – a self-starter who sets high standards and is focused on delivering results. Able to take initiative. Open and straightforward with a high level of integrity
- Strong communication skills, experienced in dealing with people of diverse skills, seniority, and cultural background
- Personally organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Thinks critically and sets standards based on facts/data
- Collaborative – motivated and hardworking, with a desire to be part of a high tempo, high quality work environment as part of an energetic and motivated team.
- Full clean driving licence essential
Remuneration will be commensurate with this important role – a combination of salary and annual performance-related bonus.
Fine Grain offers a range of progressive employee policies and benefits, including a 10% pension contribution, 25 days’ holiday per annum, and flexible working arrangements.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Quantity Surveyors, Commercial (Agent) Surveyors, Residential (Agent) Surveyors, Property Management & Facility Manager Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Planning & Develop Surveyors, Geospatial Surveyors (e.g. Land Surveyor), Project Management Surveyors, and Valuation Surveyors
Contact details for applicants