Marketing Communication Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Founded in 2007, Fine Grain Property is an Irish-owned commercial real estate investor and operator. Since 2016, Fine Grain has invested over €220 million in its growing Irish business park portfolio, and now operates close to one million square feet of commercial real estate across Ireland hosting more than 60 global multinational and domestic businesses.
Our mission is to build success for our clients in great workplace communities across Ireland, and the holder of this role will manage and co-ordinate Fine Grain Property’s marketing and business development communications to promote the company’s real estate offering to stakeholders.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the execution of Fine Grain Property’s marketing plan, distributing the key messages of the company and product offering to our stakeholders and prospective audiences through the various communications channels. creative, ambitious and self-driven individual with a passion for marketing effective campaigns that drive qualified leads to sales.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Marketing Communications Manager will manage and co-ordinate internal, and outsourced, marketing and business development communications initiatives and other projects on time and on budget.
• Execute an integrated workplace community marketing and communication campaign to include website, media, email, events, collateral, advertising, and social media.
• Engage management and suppliers to ensure they are aligned with proposed campaigns.
• Plan for and manage a series of company hosted events – online, offline and hybrid.
• Facilitate the production of marketing collateral.
• Manage/monitor implementation of the content calendar ensuring communications with our stakeholders are delivered in a timely manner.
• Day-to-day management of the website ensuring a high quality content and technical experience.
• Management of Fine Grain’s social media presence ensuring optimisation of message impact and reach to target audience.
• Establish a regular reporting protocol to demonstrate the ROI on Fine Grain’s marketing and communications, generating new leads and building brand awareness
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company, its offering, and its client base.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors and suppliers.
The role will primarily be based in the office in Dublin.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
• Ideally a business or marketing professional, with more than 5 years’ experience.
• Experience of delivering integrated campaigns across the marketing spectrum.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work independently to produce fact-based content.
• Event management experience is essential.
• Experienced in using CRM and marketing platforms such as HubSpot.
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, and experience working across teams.
• Able to work in a fast-paced team environment, juggle multiple projects at once with excellent attention to detail.
• Reliable – sets high standards and focused on delivering results. Able to take initiative and make decisions. Open and straightforward with a high level of integrity.
• Effective – personally organised, with a high level of attention to detail. Able to understand situations and problems, identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies
• Collaborative – motivated and hardworking, with a desire to be part of a high tempo, high quality work environment as part of an energetic and motivated team
• A hands-on proactive, and dynamic manager, willing to roll sleeves up to get the job done. Self- confident and resilient with an open mind to change.
• Works effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Strong communication skills, experienced in dealing with people of diverse skills, seniority, and cultural background[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Commercial (Agent) Surveyors, Property Management & Facility Manager Surveyors, and Project Management Surveyors[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Download Job Description
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Download ” color=”warning” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fscsi.ie%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F01%2FMarketing_Communications_Manager_JD.pdf”][/vc_column][/vc_row]