Founded in 2007, Fine Grain Property is an Irish-owned commercial real estate investor and operator. Since 2016, Fine Grain has invested over €220 million in its growing Irish business park portfolio, and now operates close to one million square feet of commercial real estate across Ireland hosting more than 60 global multinational and domestic businesses.
Our mission is to build success for our clients in great workplace communities across Ireland, and the holder of this role will manage and co-ordinate Fine Grain Property’s marketing and business development communications to promote the company’s real estate offering to stakeholders.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the execution of Fine Grain Property’s marketing plan, distributing the key messages of the company and product offering to our stakeholders and prospective audiences through the various communications channels. creative, ambitious and self-driven individual with a passion for marketing effective campaigns that drive qualified leads to sales.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Marketing Communications Manager will manage and co-ordinate internal, and outsourced, marketing and business development communications initiatives and other projects on time and on budget.
• Execute an integrated workplace community marketing and communication campaign to include website, media, email, events, collateral, advertising, and social media.
• Engage management and suppliers to ensure they are aligned with proposed campaigns.
• Plan for and manage a series of company hosted events – online, offline and hybrid.
• Facilitate the production of marketing collateral.
• Manage/monitor implementation of the content calendar ensuring communications with our stakeholders are delivered in a timely manner.
• Day-to-day management of the website ensuring a high quality content and technical experience.
• Management of Fine Grain’s social media presence ensuring optimisation of message impact and reach to target audience.
• Establish a regular reporting protocol to demonstrate the ROI on Fine Grain’s marketing and communications, generating new leads and building brand awareness
• Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company, its offering, and its client base.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors and suppliers.
The role will primarily be based in the office in Dublin.