Property Manager/Asset Manager
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Melcorpo Commercial Properties is seeking a Property Manager/Asset Manager to join our team based in South County Dublin.
Melcorpo is a private property investment company with an expanding portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties throughout the island of Ireland.
• Oversee the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial properties including regular site inspections, tenant queries, site staff support, arrears collection etc
• preparation and management of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations
• Inspecting for maintenance and repairs to meet standards on time and within budget including implementation of Planned Preventative Maintenance measures.
• Ensuring that all health and safety practices and procedures are actioned
• Negotiating contracts with contractors following the procurement process and ensure that invoices are approved on time.
• Managing the performance of properties’ on-site personnel.
• Oversight and management of property upgrades, mini projects and refurbishments
• Regular reporting on all activity
• Ensuring that critical dates e.g. lease renewal, rent review, break clauses are monitored and actioned
• Ensure that any vacant properties in the portfolio are appropriately managed during the vacancy period
• Manage smooth handover of relevant properties between landlord and tenant
• Management of estate agent relationships on new lettings, re-gears and rent reviews
• The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• 3+ years’ experience managing commercial property
• Asset management background desirable
• Have a full valid driving licence and use of own car
• A team player
Contact details for applicants: email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]