Planning and Development Associate
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Diverse Planning and Development role with opportunity for suitable candidate to work on a variety of exciting planning and development projects.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Job requirements will include assistance with tasks such as the following: –
- Overseeing of multiple design teams through planning, construction and development phases.
- Sales, letting and marketing campaigns of ongoing projects.
- Co-ordination of legals and completions.
- Project budgets, development appraisal and feasibility analysis.
- Market research relating to potential and ongoing projects.
- Tender review, cost plan co-ordination and analysis.
- Property management co-ordination for ongoing projects.
- Full Planning and Development surveyor or Quantity surveyor a plus.
- Minimum 5 years post graduation industry experience.
- Excellent organisation and IT skills.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and initiative
Contact details for applicants
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lisa Rocca firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 087 817 6866