Planning and Development Graduate: This is a varied role with the opportunity to gain excellent experience on a wide range of projects at various stages in the planning and development process.
Planning and Development Graduate
Duties and involvement will include the following:
- Co-ordination and management of design teams to deliver planning applications and new project submissions.
- Coordination/overseeing of Letting campaigns with agents on several ongoing projects.
- Co-ordination of residential and commercial sales campaigns for projects under construction.
- Follow up on planning compliance and part V requirements.
- Assistance with appointment of consultants on new projects.
- Assistance with project management of existing projects.
- Assistance in enhancing and improving current document management system.
- Market research.
- Other Ad Hoc requirements
Key skills required:
- Ideal candidate should have property related degree and have 1-2 years related experience.
- Organisation and It skills.
- Communication and people skills.
- Analytical & problem solving.
- Show leadership and initiative.
Contact Email: email@example.com