Property Development Coordinator (Galway)
The Property Development Coordinator works as part of the development team to further the expansion of Tuath via new business opportunities. They attract, appraise and secure new development opportunities to increase Tuath’s housing supply and ensure that each potential project is financially viable and offers value for money.
- Identify and negotiate new business opportunities, and ensure they are commercially viable. These new business opportunities should include social, cost / affordable rental and private rental options.
- Assist the Development Manager and Director in the preparation of tender submissions for new business.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders to further the expansion of the Association via new business opportunities.
- Operate with good commercial and financial acumen and be both creative and responsive in the delivery of new business.
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate effectively with all potential clients.
- Consult with local residents, tenants and councillors with regard to new schemes.
- Analyse the need for housing provision in partnership with housing colleagues and relevant Local Authorities and prepare project appraisals to include surveys, briefs, valuations, economic investment appraisals, business cases etc.
- Assist in the delivery of the Development Programme for Tuath Housing within agreed timescales and ensure all project files comply fully with the Voluntary Regulation Code
- Liaise with the Finance team regarding development opportunities to determine their financial feasibility.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar working environment.
- Experience of development, construction, negotiation, and property acquisitions.
- Understanding of and experience of working with partners and relationship management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- To participate on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- Promote a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets Tuath Housing’s vision, mission, and values.
Contact details for applicants
Jack O’Byrne – email@example.com
33 Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02KD68