Godwin Consult are looking to recruit a Project Manager for a number of housing and apartment schemes, located nationwide.
The role will be mostly office based and will involve co-ordinating professional teams to ensure deadlines are met. Successful candidate must have experience of running construction projects and will report to senior management.
- To act as the main point of contact for all construction/capital investment works, from design to completion.
- Manage and successfully complete the construction phases of all development projects (new builds and redevelopment projects).
Key Tasks/Scope of Job
• Liaising with all property and finance team members to identify key milestones, critical dates, delays, and the impact on the critical path for individual projects
• Production of progress reports for and attendance at organisational and project meetings as required
• Monitor quality standards to ensure works are specified and completed in compliance with legislative requirements, i.e. building regulations, fire safety, health and safety, etc.
• Provide leadership to the Design Teams ensuring they work cohesively with a shared vision delivering Key Performance Indicators for the purposes of efficiency and accountability
• Liaison with and reporting to Local Authority, AHB’s and statutory bodies where necessary
• Management of construction programme, ensuring they are in line with workflow and cash flow requirements
• Management of project handover from contractor to ensure completion of all works