Property & Facilities Officer
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]North & East Housing Association are currently recruiting for a Property & Facilities Officer to work with the Association’s Property Services Team to ensure all necessary property and facilities management services are delivered to a high standard.
The Property & Facilities Officer is a key role within the Property Services Team engaging with relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
You will be responsible for providing a professional service in the delivery of property management services.
The role also encompasses facilities and compliance management for all North and East apartment developments and offices, ensuring that North and East are compliant with all regulatory and legislative requirements relating to properties.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]All requirements below are deemed necessary unless stated as desirable.
Education / Qualifications
• Property Services Regulatory Authority licence holder Type D
• Minimum of Degree required in Property/Surveying or related area or significant property/facilities and compliance management related experience with knowledge of working with OMC’s .
• Willingness to undertake professional development
• Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors/ Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. (Desirable) Managing Safely in Construction/Safety for construction Managers or Project Supervisor for Design Process (PSDP) Certification (Desirable)
• Full driving licence and use of car (Class 1 Insurance required) / Ability to meet the mobility requirements of the post.
Knowledge / Skills
• Specialist role related knowledge, especially property management & contractor management
• Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and compliance within a facilities management setting • Knowledge of the MUD Act 2011 and Companies Act 2014
• Knowledge of the Construction Regulation 2013 (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Social Housing Regulations and relevant Statutory Legislation (RTB,GDPR) (Desirable)
• Communication skills –verbal and written, report writing, presentation
• Ability to plan and organise at organisational and personal level
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Financial control and budget management skills
• Problem solving
• Ability to work with people showing empathy and discretion
• Excellent Customer Services Delivery
• Candidates will have 3 Years’ experience with suitable qualification or 5 years without
• Experience in Property/Facilities Management
• Experience with working with OMC/Managing Agents in multi-unit developments
• Experience of housing/asset management software
• PC literate and competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Intermediate level)
• Experience in preparing cyclical maintenance plans and production of relevant inspection reports.
• Experience of contract/contractor management
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a detailed Covering Letter outlining their suitability for the role to. HR@neha.ie by 29th August.
Please include the phrase “Property & Facilities Officer” in the subject line.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]