All requirements below are deemed necessary unless stated as desirable.
Education / Qualifications
• Property Services Regulatory Authority licence holder Type D
• Minimum of Degree required in Property/Surveying or related area or significant property/facilities and compliance management related experience with knowledge of working with OMC’s .
• Willingness to undertake professional development
• Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors/ Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland. (Desirable) Managing Safely in Construction/Safety for construction Managers or Project Supervisor for Design Process (PSDP) Certification (Desirable)
• Full driving licence and use of car (Class 1 Insurance required) / Ability to meet the mobility requirements of the post.
Knowledge / Skills
• Specialist role related knowledge, especially property management & contractor management
• Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and compliance within a facilities management setting • Knowledge of the MUD Act 2011 and Companies Act 2014
• Knowledge of the Construction Regulation 2013 (Desirable)
• Knowledge of Social Housing Regulations and relevant Statutory Legislation (RTB,GDPR) (Desirable)
• Communication skills –verbal and written, report writing, presentation
• Ability to plan and organise at organisational and personal level
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• Financial control and budget management skills
• Problem solving
• Ability to work with people showing empathy and discretion
• Excellent Customer Services Delivery
• Candidates will have 3 Years’ experience with suitable qualification or 5 years without
• Experience in Property/Facilities Management
• Experience with working with OMC/Managing Agents in multi-unit developments
• Experience of housing/asset management software
• PC literate and competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Intermediate level)
• Experience in preparing cyclical maintenance plans and production of relevant inspection reports.
• Experience of contract/contractor management
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a detailed Covering Letter outlining their suitability for the role to. HR@neha.ie by 29th August.
Please include the phrase “Property & Facilities Officer” in the subject line.