This position presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved in a wide range of interesting and dynamic projects in a Dublin based property development company working with the existing team.
Responsibilities will include involvement in the following:
- Sales and letting campaigns on ongoing and new projects.
- Review of new potential developments, completion of market research, appraisal analysis and presentations.
- Engagement and preparation for pre-planning meetings and planning compliance requirements.
- Planning application co-ordination, documentation review, working with various planning and design teams.
- Co-ordination with legal teams on development issues, sales contracts and closings.
- Other Ad Hoc requirements.
Key skills required:
- Ideal candidate should have a relevant under-graduate or post graduate degree in property
- 1-2 years industry experience (not essential)
- A pro-active attitude, including a flexible approach to the demands of the role
- Excellent PC skills and use in particular of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisation, communication and people skills
- Excellent Analytical & problem solving ability
- Show leadership and initiative
Contact details for applicants: