Property Management Accountant Role
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]BDM Property are recruiting for a permanent part-time property management accountant. The role is for 2.5 days a week and flexibility will be given on working hours between the office and home.
The candidate will have ideally worked in or with either residential or commercial property management accounts, however it is not essential. Excellent knowledge of excel is required with a general background on working with accounting packages desired.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The responsibilities within the role include:
• Downloading bank receipts and bank reconciliation.
• Administration of the property data software.
• Monthly client reporting.
• Reviewing rent and service charge invoicing and receipts.
• Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
• Assisting with the preparation of service charge budgets.
• Providing finance support to property managers including credit control.
• Sinking fund reconciliations.
• Preparing audit files and liaising with external auditors.
• Reporting to Directors of the Company
The job will entail working closely with the property asset manager on a daily basis and liais-ing with the Company’s clients on a regular basis.
The candidate will be able to work off their own initiative and contribute to the improvement of the property management departments processes and procedures.
Contact details for applicants:
Declan Bagnall at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]