Property Management Surveyor
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Harcourt Developments is one of Ireland’s largest and longest established property companies.
We continue to grow our business with an exciting pipeline of major redevelopment projects across our portfolio. As part of our continuing growth, we are seeking a high caliber individual to join our property team. You will be based in our Head Office but this role would require travel to our various properties throughout Ireland & the UK
The Property Management Surveyor will be reporting to Director level , working as a key member of the portfolio management team, the role will involve:
• The ongoing management of the property portfolio
• Liaising with tenants, advisors and contractors
• Analysing portfolio income and reporting on risk management
• Implementing service charge management and managing third party agents.
• A minimum of 3 years commercial /residential property management experience
• Experience and knowledge of both commercial& residential property management and service charge methodologies
• Ability to communicate confidently and interact efficiently with the other members of the team, including project & design teams
• SCRI/RICS qualified
*This is a full time position and all applicants must be eligible to work full time in the Republic of Ireland with frequent travel to the UK*
Contact details for applicants: email@example.com