[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]One of Irelands largest private landlords are seeking to recruit an experienced Property Manager working in the Commercial Department. Ideally the applicant currently holds or has recently held a PSRA licence category D and have some background in property management, residential or commercial.
The Company’s unique brand of pro-active, ethical and effective estate management has been central to their success. The person required to fill this role will have property management experience, be exceptionally well organised, focused and will demonstrate high enthusiasm and energy as well as a superior attention to detail. Commercial property management experience is not necessary but is an advantage. The successful candidate will be a problem solver with strong financial and reporting skills, an ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. Full training and induction will be given at the commencement of employment.
- Reporting to the Property Director of the company
- Liaising with tenants, landlords, third party contractors and relevant committees
- Manage tenant leases, including multi-tenanted facilities, in order to maximise return on investment
- Assist in marketing facilities through relationship building with estate agencies and potential tenants
- Prepare budgets and manage cash flow’s for each property to deliver increased efficiencies in relation to service provision including utilities
- Plan and oversee annual service charge budgets and apportionments
- Co-ordinate Facilities Management including planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Manage all accident and emergency procedures in the portfolio ensuring insurance compliance with the Group Policy
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory obligations
- Provide regular updates to the Comer Management Team
- Be familiar with co-ordinating AGM’s and statutory obligations for OMC’s
Skills and Experience
- Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be able to work in a pressurised environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office and be familiar with management of block property management and have knowledge of property legislation in Ireland.
Key Outcomes required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Property Management role
- Educated to degree level in property related discipline is desirable
- PRSA qualified or meet licensing criteria as outlined by the PRSA for a D licence.
- Excellent IT skills
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Property Management & Facility Manager
Contact details for applicants firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]