- Work with PM accounts team for collection and remittance of rents and service charges, insurance premiums etc, preparation of service charge budgets.
- Manage portfolio of properties with minimum supervision.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis updating them on property matters.
- Undertake and ensure completion of scheduled inspection surveys of properties and compile comprehensive survey reports.
- Responsible for new tenancy/rent review/lease renewal/new client/new property forms accurately and timely.
- Follow procedure for authorisation of creditor invoices.
- Preparation in service charge budgets and budget narratives.
- Reviewing annual expenditure and prepare the service charge year end narrative.
- Maintain an accurate and suitable apportionment schedule on each property.
- Respond in a timely manner to and deal with all tenant queries.
- Deal with all tenant applications for landlords consent in a timely manner.
- Scheduling upcoming lease diary events to the professional services/agency team.
- Maintain an up-to-date rating schedule for your properties showing valuations, rates payable and the most up to date multiplier.
- Manage planned and reactive maintenance at properties in your management portfolio, implementing and managing a planned preventative maintenance programme where suitable.
- Responsibility for risk management at properties under your management ensuring compliance where possible with all legislation in respect to H&S, managing asbestos, water safety, DDA and any other relevant legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all insurance requirements at properties under your management.
- Notify insurers of all tenancy changes at the properties under your management.
- Managing and processing any insurance claims.
- Responsible for timely and accurate collection of fees in line with any KPI’s or Service Level Agreements in place with clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role of Property Management
- Member of the SCSI/RICS and hold a valid PSRA licence. • Minimum 2-5 years’ experience post SCSI/RICS in a similar position.
- Must be self-motivated, results orientated with a passion for business development.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Health and Safety, Water Safety, legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Preferably but not essentially, have a good understanding of; Estate Management Software, Building Preventative Maintenance Software packages and FM help desk programs.
- Have experience in the preparation of Service Charges and/or FM Annual Budgets including, estimating, cost control and analysis of financial reports.
- Good numeracy and writing skills are therefore important.
- Have a fundamental understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
Contact Phone: 01 638 2700
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org