- Responsible for all marketing and advertising of properties to let.
- Carry out property viewings, inspections and check-out.
- Responsible for all lease administration – production of lease document, inventory and transfer of utilities etc.
- Manage the RTB administration to include new registrations, re-registrations and tenancy updates.
- Database administration – upload new lease details to Letman and make tenancy alteration during lease term.
- Maintenance – log all maintenance requests from tenants and allocate to relevant contractors.
- Manage third party contractors
- Tenant and landlord liaison
- Carry out annual inspections and report findings to Landlord.
- Oversee annual boiler inspections process.
- Arrear’s monitoring – liaise with finance department and where applicable issue 14/28-day notices.
- Client administration – compile letter of engagements and obtain money laundering documents.
- Responsible for ensure properties are compliant with government regulations.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Answer all incoming telephone calls, transfer and relay messages as appropriate
- Manage the company’s IT, & social media sites
- Excellent time management skills, mange workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure, balance priorities, and meet strict deadlines is essential
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- A team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
- Holds appropriate PSRA licence
- Full driving licence and own transport required
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org