McNally Handy are looking to recruit a Property Manager on a contract basis to manage a diverse portfolio of property assets including retail, industrial, offices and residential.
- Responsible for lease administration to include all lease events .
- Monitoring of rent collection and arrears.
- Service charge collection and service charge budgeting
- Processing all lease related queries from Landlord and Tenant and other associated parties.
- Facilitating site visits as required.
- Appointing and supervising of contractors.
- Approval of invoices & expenditure on the portfolio.
- Produce monthly/quarterly client property management reports.
- Attending monthly/quarterly client meetings.
- Organising the production of the annual accounts and audit process for the service charge accounts.
- Marketing and advertising of properties to let.
- Carry out property viewings, inspections and check-out, transfer of utilities etc..
- Manage the RTB administration to include new registrations, re-registrations and tenancy updates.
- Database administration – upload new lease details to Letman and make tenancy alteration during lease term.
- Ensure properties are compliant with government regulations.
- Excellent time management skills, mange workload efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure, balance priorities, and meet strict deadlines is essential
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- A team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
- Holds appropriate PSRA licence
- Full driving licence and own transport required