Property Manager (Dublin)
BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: property development, transaction, consulting, valuation, property management and investment management.
With 5,300 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities in their projects thanks to our local expertise through 24 countries (14 directly owned and 10 through our Alliance network) in Europe, Middle-East and Asia.
BNP Paribas Real Estate generated over €918 m revenues in 2022. Also in 2022, BNP Paribas Real Estate advised our clients on €24.7 billion of property investments, helped place 5.7 million m2 of business space for occupiers, we managed 48.8 million m2 total area and valued €500 billion worth of assets. BNP Paribas Real Estate (“BNPPRE”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas SA present in 65 countries with over 193,122 employees.
For more information please visit:
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated senior individual looking to elevate themselves into the next step in their career.
Working as part of an international company, the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and growing team.
Position: Property Manager
Department: Property Management – Commercial
Reporting to: Head of Property Management
Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Achieving fee earning targets, commensurate with role.
- Managing various commercial properties under management including Shopping Centres, Retail Parks, Office blocks, Warehouse/Logistics.
- Managing all aspects of Property Management including budgeting, sub-lettings, rent collection, service charge administration, administration of insurance, tenant applications, health and safety and management of on-site resources.
- Dealing with legal, financial and management professionals while managing the commercial properties.
- Providing advice, managing and developing existing client relationships, including actively managing client base with a view of continuously improve relationships and leverage from them
- Developing and managing relationships within the BNP Paribas Real Estate network.
- Providing high quality Property Management to your client and Director.
- Attendance and positive contributions at team and department meetings.
- Degree level qualification
- MSCI/RICS Qualified or equivalent work experience
- PSRA Licence Holder
- Clean driving licence
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience within a commercial property management department or similar, specifically with a Client facing background
- Managing Lease events, rent reviews and expiries
- Ability to communicate and integrate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong client focus is a must to excel in this role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dealing with tenant applications proactively
- Good Landlord and Tenant knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong writing skills with the ability to distil information and produce accurate presentation materials utilising Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Property Management Accounting knowledge – Statements of Account, service charges, arrears recovery, etc
- Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well as work effectively as part of a team
What You Can Expect From Us
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status.
Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Jennifer Byrne, HR Manager @ email@example.com
For any queries on this positon, please contact Jennifer Byrne on +35316611233
We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however only candidates selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted.