The Property Shop Stoneybatter currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PSRA licensed negotiator to join their team. The Property Shop offer a range of services including residential sales, commercial sales, lettings and Valuations. We are looking for an experienced all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude. The role is a permanent position and will be based in our Stoneybatter Office in Dublin 7
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Appraising of sale & rental properties
- Conducting viewings
- Strong diary management
- Liaising with landlords/tenants
- Liaising with vendors/purchasers
- Financial management of rental properties/monthly account statements etc.
- Preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
- Business development
- Other ad-hoc duties
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be ambitious and results orientated
- Excellent attention to detail PSRA licence
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have own car and a full, clean driving licence Proficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office Experience using a property CRM system
- This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and Saturdays as and when required.
- Remuneration package for this role will reflect the successful candidates experience and qualifications.
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and C.V to email@example.com