Cherry Orchard Hospital, Ballyfermot and reporting to the assigned Property Manager will have responsibility for properties in the Dublin Mid Leinster and East Coast Area.
Property Project Manager
State organisation is seeking to recruit a Property Project Manager, for its Property Services Department.
The Property Project Manager will provide strategic guidance and assistance for best utilisation of its vast and diverse property portfolio of buildings and land assets.
To be considered for the role you must:
• Be a degree qualified (level 8) Surveyor or hold similar professional qualification and/ or hold Chartered status from SCSI / RICS
• Hold a full, clean EU driving license.
• Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical)
• Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in Property Management
• Have a proven successful and demonstrable track record in Property Acquisitions, Disposals, Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews and Valuations.
• Have relevant Property Planning and Valuations experience
• Have thorough knowledge of building regulations and guidelines
• Have excellent knowledge of Planning and Zoning Regulations
• Have strong Communications, Negotiation and Persuasive skills
• Be competent in managing many and diverse stakeholders
• Be capable of multi-tasking, co-ordinating and delivering multi-projects
• Have a thorough understanding and appreciation best practice in Property Management
Ideally you will:
• Have experience with healthcare facilities / institutional properties
• Have the ability to manage multi task projects, whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
• Have Project Management experience
• Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
The principal duties and responsibilities of the role include:
• Providing property management and advisory services to senior management
• Assisting in the planning management and rationalisation of existing properties and land
• Engaging with various stakeholders in relation to all property matters
• Overseeing and managing all property transactions
• Maintaining the internal Property Database for Properties for the area
• Ensuring property valuations are updated in the property register
• Advising on strategies associated with surplus properties and land
• Manage the preparation of Leases & licences and reviewing same
• Prepare reviews and commentaries on Local Authorities Development Plans & contribution schemes
• Ensuring that property consultants, conveyancing solicitors and planning advisors are fully and clearly briefed as appropriate
• Managing and minimising the dilapidation liabilities of all Leased properties
• Management of local Accommodation Groups
Contact details for applicants:
Moya Moylan , Bridge House | Cherry Orchard Hospital | Ballyfermot | Dublin 10 (Eircode D10 Y821)
Tel (01) 176 6955523
Attractive contract role/ available immediately.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the suitability and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect remuneration in the order of: 50-52k per annum initially subject to pay scale thereafter