Our client, a State organisation, is seeking to recruit a Property Project Manager, for its dynamic and fast-paced Property Services Department. The Property Project Manager will provide strategic guidance and assistance for best utilisation of its vast and diverse property portfolio of buildings and land assets.
To be considered for the role you must:
• Be a degree qualified (level 8) Surveyor or hold similar professional qualification. Chartered status from SCSI / RICS is desirable but not essential;
• Hold a full, clean EU driving license;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Have a minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience in the Property industry;
• Have a proven successful and pro-active track record in the Property market;
• Have strong Communications, Negotiation and Persuasive skills;
• Strong client focus with ability to effectively prioritise work;
• Have a thorough understanding and appreciation best practice in the Property industry;
• Capable of manage multiple tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines and under own initiative;
• Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative, drive, and integrity, as well as work effectively as part of a team. Ideally, but not essential you will:
• Have experience with healthcare facilities / institutional properties;
• Have Project Management experience.