Our client, a State organisation, is seeking to recruit a Property Project Manager, for its Property Services Department. The Property Project Manager will provide strategic guidance and assistance for best utilisation of its vast and diverse property portfolio of buildings and land assets.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be a degree qualified (level 8) Surveyor or hold similar professional qualification and/ or hold Chartered status from SCSI / RICS
- Hold a full, clean EU driving license.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical)
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in Property Management
- Have a proven successful and demonstrable track record in Property Acquisitions, Disposals, Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews and Valuations.
- Have relevant Property Planning and Valuations experience
- Have thorough knowledge of building regulations and guidelines
- Have excellent knowledge of Planning and Zoning Regulations
- Have strong Communications, Negotiation and Persuasive skills
- Be competent in managing many and diverse stakeholders
- Be capable of multi-tasking, co-ordinating and delivering multi-projects
- Have a thorough understanding and appreciation best practice in Property Management