[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]St. Michael’s House provides a comprehensive range of services and supports to men, women, and children with disabilities, and their families in over 170 locations in the greater Dublin Area. It supports c. 2,300 people and this has an impact on thousands of family members.
Vacancy: PROPERTY SURVEYOR
Grade: SENIOR ASSISTANT TECHNICAL SERVICES OFFICER – PAY SCALE €51039 – €70946.
Contract: 3 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Working in the Estates Department, the Property Surveyor will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the upkeep and development of SMH properties (approximately 170 locations). The role includes building surveying, contractor management, design team coordination, procurement and tendering, quality control, project management and coordination of maintenance works. They will work closely with the Technical Services Manager, Housing Manager, Fire Safety Officer and the Director of Estates in providing high quality homes and premises across St. Michaels House sites.
Essential Requirements Qualification / Skills:
- Hold a Degree in Building Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or related area.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hold a full clean Driving Licence.
- Own vehicle that can be used for work (travel to various sites will be required. Public sector mileage and subsistence rates applicable).
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Can demonstrate experience working on construction projects, managing design teams and Contractors, and fulfilling the role of Building Surveyor in the preparation of condition reports.
- Can demonstrate experience with cost reports, budget preparations, managing health and safety on building works, and the monitoring and reporting of quality and program.
A detailed Job Description, Person Specification can be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department by email: email@example.com
What we offer:
- 26 days annual leave.
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment.
- Continuous education and career pathway development.
- Pension and Sick Pay Scheme.
- Work/Life balance.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee Wellbeing.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Informal enquiries to: Mr Diarmuid Devereux, Director of Estates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
Please visit: https://www.rezoomo.com/job/43816/
ALL of the below must be received before the application is deemed complete.
- A comprehensive CV, detailing education, skills, career history, experience.
- A cover letter outlining why you wish to be considered for the post and where you believe your skills, experience and values meet the requirements of the position of Property Surveyor in St. Michael’s House.
Latest date for receipt of completed applications is 5pm March 3rd 2023
Interviews scheduled to take place in March 2023
HSE salary scales will apply. St Michaels House is an equal opportunities employer. A panel may be formed should this role become vacant again over the next 12 months[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]