PRS Letting Agent
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lansdowne Partnership is currently recruiting a full-time PRS Letting Agent to join their dynamic team of letting and management agents for an on-site position in a PRS development in Sandyford, starting on 6th September 2021.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Looking after a portfolio of high-end properties
• Working as part of an onsite management team delivering a high standard of letting and management to a corporate client
• Handling all new lettings and renewals of the portfolio
• Assisting in the financial management of rent collection and reporting of same monthly
• Managing and controlling web site advertisement of the portfolio
• Achieving specific targets in lettings and renewals
• Communicating clearly, effectively, and timely with clients and colleagues alike[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• Relevant professional property qualification.
• 2-3 years of current residential lettings experience.
• Excellent PC skills and the use of MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• An understanding of Letman or similar letting management software.
• A pro-active attitude, including a flexible approach to the demands of the role and approachable demeanour with a drive to reach client targets.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and demands.
• Good clear administration experience.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
• A good understanding of the PRTB and The Residential Tenancies Act 2004.
• Current PSRA License essential.
Contact details for applicants: Cliona Fagan firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]