Quantity Surveyor (Sligo)
Gildea Surveyors is a director-led firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors & Cost Consultants delivering tailored, cost-efficient professional services nationwide. We work with both public and private clients and have a large client base across both sectors. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding client expectations through continuous attention to detail at every stage of our projects. Having developed a culture of quality and service with a laser focus on client requirements, Gildea Surveyors consistently strive to implement innovative practices and utilise the latest technologies to ensure better value for money at every stage of the design and construction process. The practice is growing in line with our client requirements, particularly in the public works sector. Gildea Surveyors are seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyors from the Junior to Senior level. The successful candidates will have the opportunity of working in a high-performing team, allowing exposure to exciting projects from inception to completion across a wide range of construction sectors such as education, healthcare, residential, commercial, industrial, and civic buildings. Gildea Surveyors offer career progression & professional development mentorship.
Skills and Requirements
- Hold a level 8 honours degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- 4+ years’ relevant PQS work experience.
- Is registered as a Quantity Surveyor under the provisions of the Building Control Act 2007.
- Experience in delivering projects at pre and post-contract stages under Public Works Contracts.
- Chartered status is advantageous.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Proficient in measurement software, i.e. CostX, and Buildsoft.
- Proficient in methods of measurement, i.e. ARM Role.
- Work as part of a team on both large & small projects.
- Full pre & post-contract duties Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org