Due to winning some large-scale commissions, we are looking for ambitious Quantity Surveyors with 5 years plus experience, to supplement our team. Suitable candidates will be client-focused with strong relationship management skills and ensure compliance with contractual requirements. You will be carrying out professional cost management services or other consulting services for ongoing and future construction projects. We are an energetic and innovative working environment that value teamwork! You will need the ability to support fellow team members in meeting deadlines and managing workloads, to ensure the effective delivery of an appointment. The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and PC skills, strong attention to detail. CostX or Cubit experience is preferred. All applicants must be registered with the SCSI or are eligible to be registered under the provisions of the Act.
• 5 years + surveying experience
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
• Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
• Proven track record of carrying out professional cost management services.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent communication and PC skills
• Registered or eligible to be registered with the SCSI
Contact details for applicants:
Using the reference DUB5+, please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit our website to find out more. https://scollarddoyle.ie/careers
Remote working, when suitable returning to office in West Pier, Business Campus, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin