We're recruiting an inhouse Quantity Surveyor to join our AXA Ireland Property Claims team to service our Business in the midlands to north region of Ireland. Qualified and working in Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying role; self-starter, motivated and influential.
At AXA, diversity and inclusion means empowering people to be 100% themselves at work. We are moving towards a smart working model and offer flexibility with this hybrid role, enabling a mix of office, on the road and home working.
We offer competitive salary, performance related bonuses and excellent Benefits, including Company Car, see www.axa.ie/careers/rewards-and-benefits for more.
Within this role, you will be expected to use your expert construction knowledge and experience to provide an excellent customer experience from our Managed Repair Network.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and enhance AXA’s control framework for AXA ‘s Manager Repair network in relation to building spend on Property claims (ROI & NI) to ensure value for money.
- Complete review and approval of AXA Home repairers’ costs on individual claims to ensure accurate scoping and adherence to ensure compliance with AXA rates Conduct audits (pre & post restitution works) including the application of SLA’s and adherence to the most current Health, Safety and Welfare at Work (Construction)
- Regulations for all AXA Home Repairer (AHR)
- Contractors in conjunction with network manager.
- Provide T&D to managed repair network panel to ensure best practice and cost-effective methods of repair are maximised.
- Provide expert advice on current and future Health Safety and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations, CDM and all Building Regulations.
- Monitor market trends & costs changes/inflationary factors in the construction market & external factors affecting – labour/material rates.