nbxTalent is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing construction management company on a full-time permanent contract.
The successful applicant will be predominately based in the Leinster region with a particular emphasis on the Dublin area however they will be expected to travel to meet the needs of the business.
The successful applicant will operate between both office and site as they provide support to the overall commercial team.
• Overlook the measurement of work to maximise the value of applications to the clients
• Reviewing programmes in respect of delays, disruption, damage and subcontract programmes and ensure as-built records are maintained while the appropriate policies and communications are issued in line with contract requirements.
• Manage the administrating applications for payment up and down stream along with payment of subcontractors to ensure positive cashflow where possible with fair valuations.
• Responsible for the commercial management of contracts and the cost reporting of contracts
• Present final accounts and additional cost applications
• Compile and produce subcontract documents
• General contract administration in line with our contract obligations and notices of change for any requested work that would be a variation to contracted work
• Assessment of subcontractor’s applications for payment
• Assisting with monthly valuations and the preparation of variations
• Maintain variation logs for client and subcontractor variations
• Compilation of tender documents and procurement strategy
• Assist the estimation team with estimate preparations
• Act as a brand ambassador and lead the Company through its ongoing expansion.