[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Modia are currently seeking a Junior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their Kilkenny branch. Remote working options can be discussed.
Brief Responsibilities include:
• Aid in preparation of Tender Documents for both Public and Private Procurement.
• Measurement / Take off for Cost Estimates, BOQ production and Quant checks.
• Aid in Estimating by preparing enquiries for Sub-contractors & Suppliers to ensure accurate quotations are received within specified time frames. Then to carry out cost analyses on quotations received.
• To follow through on procurement for the Main Contractor by negotiating contracts with Sub-contractors & Suppliers.
• Preparation of cost reports and cash flow forecasts.
• Post Contract Cost Control, Reporting and Final Account agreement for Public/Private projects and on behalf of Main Contractors.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
• 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
• Good knowledge of construction
• Displays through understating of specifications, bills of quantities, and drawings
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Buildsoft and Cost X
• Self-starter with an ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision.
• Must be highly flexible with high level commitment to success
Contact details for applicants:
M: 087 7954546[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]