Modia are currently seeking a Junior / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor for their Kilkenny branch. Remote working options can be discussed.
Brief Responsibilities include:
• Aid in preparation of Tender Documents for both Public and Private Procurement.
• Measurement / Take off for Cost Estimates, BOQ production and Quant checks.
• Aid in Estimating by preparing enquiries for Sub-contractors & Suppliers to ensure accurate quotations are received within specified time frames. Then to carry out cost analyses on quotations received.
• To follow through on procurement for the Main Contractor by negotiating contracts with Sub-contractors & Suppliers.
• Preparation of cost reports and cash flow forecasts.
• Post Contract Cost Control, Reporting and Final Account agreement for Public/Private projects and on behalf of Main Contractors.