Gildea Surveyors is a small, director led firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors & Cost Consultants delivering tailored, cost-efficient professional services nationwide. We work with both public and private clients and have a large client base across both sectors. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding client expectations through continuous attention to detail at every stage of our projects. Having developed a culture of quality and service with a laser focus on client requirements, Gildea Surveyors consistently strive to implement innovative practices and utilise the latest technologies to ensure better value for money at every stage of the design and construction process.
The practice is growing in line with our client requirements, particularly in the public works sector. Gildea Surveyors are seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyors from Junior to Senior level.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity of working in a high performing team, allowing exposure to exciting projects from inception to completion across a wide range of sectors such as, education, healthcare, residential, commercial, industrial, and civic buildings. Gildea Surveyors offer career progression & professional development mentorship.
We are based in Sligo, a fabulous location along the Wild Atlantic Way offering blue flag beaches, surfing, golf, walking/hiking & wonderful scenery.
- Hold a level 8 honours degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 4+ years’ relevant PQS work experience
- Is registered as a Quantity Surveyor under the provisions of the Building Control Act 2007
- Experience of delivering projects at pre and post contract stage under the Public Works Contracts
- Chartered status is advantageous
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Proficient in measurement software, i.e. CostX, Buildsoft
- Proficient in methods of measurement, i.e. ARM
About the role
- Work as part of a team on both large & small projects
- Full pre & post contract duties
Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Contact details for applicants
Please forward your CV to email@example.com