Real Estate Investment Analyst
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]About BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With 5,000 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate as a one stop shop company, supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 30 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a as part of the BNP Paribas Group, a global leader in financial services.
We are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Investment Analyst within our Capital Markets Business Line. The ideal candidate is a skilled investment analyst professional, with excellent understanding of the local real estate market and excellent numerical skills.
Reporting to the Investment Director, he/she will assist the Investment team and other Business Lines as appropriate, in the management and development of existing and new business on the following activities: Investment, Leasing, Sales, and Consulting.
The successful candidate will also support the teams with structuring databases, communication and will ensure continuous monitoring of the Irish and European markets.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis, IRR/Cash on Cash calculations, joint venture and debt structuring
• Preparing and assisting with deal specific proposals to clients
• Drafting Investment Rationale, Deal Memos, Information Memoranda, Offer Letters and other documents
• Ad-hoc analysis and support as required by wider team and management
• Background involvement with the Capital Markets Team in both sales / acquisition processes
• Analysis and research of real estate assets of major Real Estate investors, identification of strategies and avenues for collaboration, including detailed analysis of existing and potential clients’ needs
• Analysis of investment market in the context of quarterly updates, collection and analysis of market data from various international and local teams and other channels[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Qualifications and experience:
• Educated to degree level, preferably in a business, mathematics or real estate related discipline. Please note that applications from candidates who achieved a 2.1 grade would be preferred; please also note that candidates who are educated to Masters’ level will take precedence.
• Studying towards achieving MSCI/RICS qualification will be a distinct advantage
• 2/3 years proven previous experience in a role which entails business analysis and financial modelling
• Strong proven analytical, quantitative and must have working financial/excel modelling skills
• Capable of working to tight deadlines and under own initiative
• An energetic team player with a track record of professionalism and integrity with the ability to engage constructively with colleagues
• Proven ability of being able to work independently and to show initiative and drive, as well as work effectively as part of a team and take direction
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Team player with excellent formal and informal communications skills. It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful candidate is fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Strong writing and numerical analysis skills with the ability to distil information and produce accurate presentation materials utilising Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high workload, multitask and prioritise work
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to follow instructions, respectful of authority and excellent reporting skills and follow up are a must
• Career focused and driven individual
• Excellent attention to detail and pro-active/’can do’ attitude is an indispensable skill required for this role
Contact details for applicants:
Please note that candidates selected to commence the recruitment process may be asked to undertake a test or to demonstrate their abilities prior to any offer being made. Furthermore, please note that all candidates selected to commence the recruitment process will undergo an internal background screening process as per Group policies.
To apply: Please send your updated curriculum vitae to Eleonora Basile, at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: BNPPRE – Analyst_Investment 2021. We thank all candidates interested in working for BNPPRE, however, only candidates who will be selected to commence our recruitment process will be contacted. BNPPRE does not currently require any recruitment agency’s help with this recruitment process. Please do not forward any application/any detail of any candidate. BNP Paribas Real Estate Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.