About BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international real estate providers, offers its clients a comprehensive range of services that span the entire real estate lifecycle: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management and Investment Management. With 5,000 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate as a one stop shop company, supports owners, leaseholders, investors and communities thanks to its local expertise across 30 countries (through its facilities and its Alliance network) in Europe, the Middle-East and Asia. BNP Paribas Real Estate is a as part of the BNP Paribas Group, a global leader in financial services.
We are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Investment Analyst within our Capital Markets Business Line. The ideal candidate is a skilled investment analyst professional, with excellent understanding of the local real estate market and excellent numerical skills.
Reporting to the Investment Director, he/she will assist the Investment team and other Business Lines as appropriate, in the management and development of existing and new business on the following activities: Investment, Leasing, Sales, and Consulting.
The successful candidate will also support the teams with structuring databases, communication and will ensure continuous monitoring of the Irish and European markets.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Financial modelling including sensitivity analysis, IRR/Cash on Cash calculations, joint venture and debt structuring
• Preparing and assisting with deal specific proposals to clients
• Drafting Investment Rationale, Deal Memos, Information Memoranda, Offer Letters and other documents
• Ad-hoc analysis and support as required by wider team and management
• Background involvement with the Capital Markets Team in both sales / acquisition processes
• Analysis and research of real estate assets of major Real Estate investors, identification of strategies and avenues for collaboration, including detailed analysis of existing and potential clients’ needs
• Analysis of investment market in the context of quarterly updates, collection and analysis of market data from various international and local teams and other channels