We are looking for highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Valuer Surveyors to join our Professional Services team. Reporting to the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services, the ideal candidates will work on a full range of professional services, rent reviews, rating and general lease advisory services.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity for result-oriented, dynamic and hard-working individuals who are ambitious and wish to progress their career in Europe’s leading commercial real estate consultancy.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- L&T and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations;
- Working alongside the Executive Director & Head of Professional Services with the valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land;
- Achieving fee earning targets, commensurate with role;
- Adhering and contributing to pre due diligence activities, in line with the Group Policies and Procedures;
- Understanding the team targets, and what generates revenue and makes profits;
- Creating robust well considered valuations and reports;
- Actively promoting and developing the profile of the Professional Services team externally and internally, within the wider BNP Paribas business;
- Provide accurate information to the Managing Director and Senior Director(s) as required;
- Liaising with other key departments to cross sell clients and related services;
- Assisting in research and market intelligence activities;
- Undertaking personal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge, including CPD;