[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]On-Site Resident Manager – PRS (Private Rented Sector) and BTR (Build to Rent) Aramark Property is the largest dedicated property management provider in Ireland, with over 40 years’ experience on office, retail, residential, industrial, and mixed-use developments. Operating throughout Ireland, Aramark Property is currently responsible for the management of over 600 properties covering 3 million square meters. We currently manage over 5,000 residential units.
We are seeking an experienced residential property manager to join the team to manage an upmarket residential development for a high profile client in the private rented sector. The scheme will comprise 200+ units and will include amenity and concierge services. The Resident manager will be responsible for all common areas and tenancy management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role in Property Management.
- Be an organisational genius who keeps track of a high amount of requests without getting overwhelmed.
- Be an excellent communicator who goes above and beyond for residents.
- Takes a proactive and dynamic approach to all core duties • be well presented at all times
- Capable of creating insightful reports for the client when and as required
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the scheme
- Liaise with the client, other on-site staff and the residents.
- Work with the property manage to monitor service charge budgets and sinking funds
- Conduct site inspections on a weekly basis and have full site knowledge
- Manage the performance of any on site personnel to include concierge staff
- Ensure that operational standards meet the clients’ requirements
- Ensure that all health and safety practices and procedures are actioned and the client is kept informed of risks as appropriate.
- Negotiate contracts with contractors following the procurement process and ensure that invoices are approved on time.
- Creates newsletters and keeps residents informed of upcoming events
- Liaise with residents for all of their on-site and apartment requirements
- Orientate new residents with the development and assist with any queries
- Familiarise residents with the software, apps and services available
- Arrange maintenance and replacement items for residents
- Overseeing and arranging seasonal events for residents
- Work with concierge staff to ensure a 5* service is provided in all areas at all times
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]• Appropriate third level and/or professional qualification
• Be a PSRA License Holder (C & D)
• Be fully familiar with The MUD (Multi-Unit Developments) Act 2011.
• Be fully familiar with The Residential Tenancies Acts 2004 – 2016
• Have a full Irish Driving License and insured operable vehicle
• At least 2 years’ experience in property management
• Strong communication and organisation skills
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• A customer service orientated individual
• A team player with excellent attention to detail
Contact details for applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]