Herman White Estates has been in the property business for 40 years this year, offering a wide range of services including residential and commercial sales and lettings, residential and commercial management, and valuations.
An exciting opportunity for a qualified negotiator has opened up within our team. The role will include but is not limited to:
• Residential lettings
• Property management
• Appraising of rental properties
• Conducting viewings
• Strong diary management
• Liaising with landlords/tenants
• Preparation of advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
• Business development
• Other ad-hoc duties
Candidates must possess:
• Positive constructive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Be ambitious and results orientated
• Excellent attention to detail and a full PSRA licence
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Have own car and a full, clean driving licence and proficient computer skills with knowledge of Acquaint CRM preferrable but not essential
This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and Saturdays as and when required.
• Remuneration package for this role will reflect the successful candidates experience and qualifications.
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org