- Current PSRA licence for sales
- Experience of working with using CRM systems and property software
- Minimum 2 years of current residential sales experience
- Excellent PC skills and the use of MS Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm, motivation, strong communication & negotiation skills
- A good manner and confidence in dealing with people on phone & at viewings
- Willingness to work hard & work on own initiative with good attention to detail
- Confidence in dealing with clients/purchasers both in person and over the phone
- Have use of a car
- Fluency in written & oral English
- A flexible attitude to work with ability to work as part of a team and assist colleagues as required
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Enjoy working with the public over the phone and face to face.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Lansdowne Partnership is an equal opportunities employer
Please send CV to Gemma Farrelly, Branch Manager firstname.lastname@example.org