[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The ideal candidate would be a team player capable of adaptation to an integrated team environment. A driven self-starter, confident, agile, articulate and capable of leading change by example. Collaborative and flexible to meet all the demands of the client.
The Risk Lead is responsible for leading the development and implementation of consistent and effective risk management tools, techniques, processes and standards, in line with the Client’s policies and procedures and industry best practice.
Apply advanced knowledge in the technical/professional discipline of risk management for the analysis and resolution of issues, including benchmarking against best practice and implementing innovative solutions. Work with the delivery team to understand the risk profile of the programme, to develop robust risk management, mitigation and contingency strategies, and to escalate significant risks using agreed governance mechanisms. Develop a set of KPIs and risk reporting platform in relation to risk performance across the Programme and implement these effectively. Responsible for supporting the programme team in carrying out Quantified Risk Assessments (QRA) and assessing risk apportionment Lead risk workshops, risk assessment processes and risk register reviews in conjunction with key stakeholders. Contribute to driving and leading a positive safety culture within the Programme and ensuring the team is invested in managing and improving ES&H performance through the management of risk. Promote and participate in knowledge share across the organization to raise awareness of the importance of risk management and generate a culture of continuous learning.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Basic & Preferred Experience:
- 10 years + experience in risk management across Infrastructure programmes of significant size and complexity, preferably within aviation.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and implementing risk management strategies and process improvement practices across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of risk reporting and implementation of mitigation actions
- Have an in-depth understanding of the design and delivery requirements of technically complex projects in the architectural / engineering / construction sectors
- Experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Good knowledge of EU and Irish legislation, law and best practice, in relation to risk management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Methodical, analytical and focused approach to work procedures
- Ability to apply complex risk measurement and management techniques such as use of Monte-Carlo analysis/risk profiling
- Must have excellent administrative, coordination, scheduling, record keeping and database skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field with 9 years of project controls or cost related work experience.
- In lieu of Bachelor’s degree 15 years of project controls or cost control experience.
Contact details for applicants:
T:+44 207 651 7610[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]