Sales & Lettings Negotiator
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Property Shop currently have an exciting opportunity a PSRA licensed negotiator to join own team. We offer a range of services including residential sales, commercial sales, lettings and management services & land sales. We also do valuations for all purposes and carry them out to European (Blue Book) valuations standards. We are a family business and are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder with a positive can-do attitude. The role is a permanent position and based between our Dublin 15 and Dunboyne offices, which cover Dublin and Meath.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Appraising of sale & rental properties
- Conducting viewings
- Strong diary management
- Liaising with landlords/tenants
- Liaising with vendors/purchasers
- Financial management of rental properties/monthly account statements etc.
- Preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines.
- Business development
- Other ad-hoc duties
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be ambitious and results orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- PSRA licence
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have own car and a full, clean driving licence
- Proficient computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office
- Experience using a property CRM system
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work evenings and Saturdays as and when required.
Remuneration package for this role will reflect the successful candidates experience and qualifications.
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Residential (Agent) Surveyors
Contact details for applicants
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]