REA GRIMES Ashbourne & Clontarf have an exciting opportunity for experienced property professional to join their growing teams in Clontarf and Ashbourne. REA Grimes offer a range of client services including residential new homes and second hand sales, commercial & land sales, lettings and management services. We also do professional services valuations for all purposes with RICS registered valuers. We are looking for an experienced all-rounder and a positive can do attitude with PRSA qualifications to join our ambitious team at an exciting time in the business.
Role & responsibilities
- New Homes schemes – pricing and planning, advice on layouts, phasing, brand & brochure designs, marketing plans and costings. Liaising with suppliers to deliver high quality clients service.
- Preparation of brochures, floor plans, CGIs, 360 VTs, advertising, photography and development sign boards in line with the necessary procedures and timelines with third party suppliers.
- Utilise all relevant technology systems (e.g. Acquaint and Online sales systems), maintain up to date and accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSRA Act, current AML, and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community
- To manage the sale of properties, managing buyer expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers from initial contact to viewings, qualifying needs and increasing vendor and buyer positive experiences, leading to recommendations and repeat business
- Win business for the office, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base & targets
- Responsible for communicating and qualifying buyers on a regular basis
- Strong diary management and excel skills required
- Use of Mailchimp for new homes marketing campaigns will be required
- PSRA License
- Min 3 years previous experience required
- Full clean driving license
- Good knowledge of the Property Market in Dublin 3 or East Meath preferable
- Proficient in MS office packages; Excel and Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Mailchimp and understanding of social media platforms required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
- Competitive packages available for right candidates
These roles are permanent positions based in our office in Ashbourne and Clontarf offices.
If this is a role of interest to you please send your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org for Ashbourne & email@example.com for Clontarf office www.reagrimes.ie I 087 969 3132 Siobhan