Sales Negotiator (New Homes and Commercial)
GRIMES are over 50 years in business and are looking for an experienced all-rounder and a positive can do attitude to join our ambitious team at an exciting time in the business. Role will encompass valuations, new homes and commercial sales.
This role is permanent position based in our office in Ashbourne, Co Meath
- New Homes schemes – pricing and planning, including Excel spreadsheets and analysis, advice on house layouts, advising on scheme phasing, brand concepts, marketing plans and budgeting. Liaising with suppliers to deliver high quality clients service.
- New Homes Marketing – Preparation of new homes brochures, floor plans, CGIs, 360 VTs, advertising, photography and development sign boards in conjunction with suppliers.
- Experience of using a CRM preferable but not essential – we use acquaint presently maintain up to date and accurate records
- Land and Commercial sales exposure alongside Director
- Managing the sales process for buyers – managing buyer expectations
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers from initial contact at viewings, qualifying needs through the sales process to closing
- Strong diary management and excel skills required
- Use of Mailchimp for new homes marketing campaigns will be required
- Assistance with valuation work including inspection, measuring and comparable collection
- PSRA License (preferable)
- Min 2 years previous property-related experience required
- Full clean driving license required
- Good knowledge of the Property market drivers and the sales process
- Proficient in MS Office packages; Excel and Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Understanding of Mailchimp and social media platforms required
- Strong interpersonal skills, good ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
If this is a role of interest to you please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com