REA Forkin are looking for a residential sales negotiator and valuer to join our team based in Wicklow Town. We are one of the leading agents in County Wicklow covering second hand and new home sales, commercial sales and lettings, residential lettings and management, valuations. We currently have 3 active new home developments in the Wicklow area with more in pipeline.
The successful candidate will assume a number of second hand sales immediately and be appointed to a leading position on the New Homes sales team. The candidate will also be required to carry out residential valuations for both private and institutional clients.
Competitive remuneration and commission rates based on candidates experience and qualifications.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday and by appointment on Saturdays. Mid week concessions made for busy Saturday's.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the residential property market.
- Hold full or associate membership of SCSI / RICS / IPAV
- Have a current PSRA Licence
- Be a Red Book / Blue Book qualified valuer
- Must be driven, motivated and a team player
- Preferably have New Home sales experience but not vital
- Proven ability in negotiating and selling skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Have their own car and full drivers licence
Role relevant to what type of surveyors
Residential (Agent) Surveyors
Contact details for applicants
Please email your CV to Matt Forkin at email@example.com