The Senior Access Consultant you will work with clients to solve accessibility issues from strategy to execution in order to deliver their accessibility agenda. You will work with national and global clients across multiple industries, so you will gain tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of accessibility, Universal Design/Inclusive Design and Disability Inclusive Workplaces.
You will also play a key role in shaping the future of our consultancy services.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, which includes leading out on larger and more complex projects (delivery of consultancy and training projects).
• Provide full project management support from planning to implementation, as required
• Deliver training and development programmes to clients –including the design of new programmes as required
• Ensure an excellent client experience and proactively manage issues to satisfactory resolution
• Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
• Monitor project progress and communicate same as per agreed reporting schedules
• Be involved in the financial management of clients
• Keep up to date with local, national and international accessibility and Universal /Inclusive Design developments, contributing to the development of your own and the team’s technical knowledge
• Support business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Support, train and coach colleagues as required