- Negotiate leases, rent reviews, and lease re-gears / renewals to enhance commercial value and Landlord and Tenant relations
- Build strong tenant relations
- Execute individual asset level business plans including monitoring performance against budgets, income and cost control, project timetables and exit strategies
- Produce property level cashflow forecasts
- Plan and manage the portfolio of assets in a sustainable and cost-effective manner and in line with Aviva’s strong ESG policies
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements to ensure full transparency and accountability
- Manage the overall Fund’s rent collection and report patterns, successes, and concerns to Head of Property Fund Management and the Property Advisory Committee. Instruct further action where necessary
- Oversee the operating expenditure ratios for the portfolio
- Manage all legal cases in an appropriate and risk aware manner when needed
- Assist in supporting the professional development of junior members of the team
- Support the Head of Property Fund Management as required, including assisting with reviewing property level cash flows and financial models
- Review invoices and payments on Yardi, and update provisions and accruals as required
Senior Asset Manager
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- A Chartered Surveyor with membership of an appropriate professional body e.g., Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
- A Degree in a Property related course
- Significant experience of managing a portfolio of commercial property assets at a senior level
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish property market
- Demonstrate experience of working constructively with a wide range of services and professionals to develop, plan, and implement policies and strategies
- Experience of successful contract procurement and management of suppliers and service providers
- Successful budget management, monitoring, and control
- Good understanding of Irish Landlord and Tenant legislation
- A practical knowledge of sales and acquisitions of land and property
- Knowledge or previous experience of using Yardi would be an advantage
- Driven with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, within the delegated authorities
- Team player
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies, and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Guv in the Resourcing team on 0044 7500 087 919 or Guv.Johal@Aviva.com