Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor (Limerick)
Rogerson Reddan has an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Associate level Chartered Quantity Surveyor. The post is for a full-time position based in our Limerick office reporting directly to Company Directors. A hybrid working environment is offered with flexible working hours.
- Hold a professional qualification in Quantity Surveying at minimum level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) or equivalent,
- Be included or eligible to be included on the Register of Quantity Surveyors established in accordance with Part 4 of the Building Control Act 2007 as administered by the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI),
- Ideally have at least five (5) years post Chartered Membership of the SCSI in Ireland or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS),
- Possess a high standard of technical training and expertise;
- Possess a high standard of administrative and team leadership experience,
- Excellent, interpersonal, motivational and teamwork skills including a proven ability to lead and work in multiple teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changing environments;
- High level of integrity and drive for excellence;
- Good Information Technology (IT) skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have an ambition for growth and personal development;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Capital Works Management Framework and the Public Works contracts (preferable but not essential);
- Have a strong, outward looking perspective and possess an awareness of developments within the construction sector;
- Be familiar with European and National procurement rules and processes.
- Have the ability to lead a team.
What we offer
- Full time position with opportunities for career progression.
- Ongoing learning and professional development are encouraged and will be actively supported.
- Team members will be equipped, trained and mentored by a highly skilled and experienced team.
- Attractive remuneration package to match your training, skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid remote/office working.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension Contributions.
- Staff Wellness Programme
To apply or for more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application