- Work with clients to understand their occupational requirements and assist the Knight Frank agency team and the client through their office search and selection process.
- Enthusiasm for a career in sustainable building design underpinned by an understanding of the sector
- For large projects there will be the requirement to develop a brief for a Design Team.
- Manage the selection and procurement of Design and Construction teams.
- Co-ordinate Design teams and Construction teams so projects remain on programme and in line with agreed budgets.
- Compile tender documents, oversee the tender process through to the appointment of the contractor/professional teams and administration of each appointment.
- Manage design team and construction phase progress meetings.
- For smaller projects there will be the requirement to directly manage projects by producing designs, agreeing costs with the client and managing works in line with the agreed budget.
- Stakeholder management to keep all parties aware throughout each project.
- Detailed Interim and Terminal Schedules of Dilapidations, acting on behalf of Landlord/Tenant, negotiations on settlements.
- Measured Surveys, complete as-built drawings, create space plans and office configuration, etc
- Licence for works, technical review of licence for works applications.
- Schedule of Condition Surveys
Senior Building Surveyor & Project Manager
- Degree in Building Surveying/Project Management
- Membership of SCSI or RICS
- Strong understanding of commercial property, in terms of the physical asset, building pathology and remediation, building regulations, and asset planning and delivery
- Critical thinking skills, knowledge, data and insight to solve complex problems and assess project viability
- Passionate about sustainability and have an understanding of our strategy and the challenges around sustainability in commercial buildings
- Have a detailed knowledge of modern and best practice construction methodologies
- Ability to manage a number of projects and pieces of work simultaneously
- Keen to work collaboratively with others to develop shared solutions
- Clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements
- Strong IT skills across the Microsoft suite and knowledge AutoCAD
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org