Senior Building Surveyor
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]To undertake Building Surveying and Project Management duties; to take supervisory responsibility for other surveyors in the company; to develop client relationships; to undertake high level professional work and generate fee income commensurate with targets.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Carry out a wide range of professional and technical work appropriate to the experience and knowledge of a senior building surveyor.
• Provide direct supervisory support to surveyors in the company in relation to operational work they are undertaking.
This includes (but is not limited to): advice on professional procedures; help and advice in relation to technical matters; checking of completed work when requested; help and support in time management and workload management.
• Undertake professional work appropriate to level of knowledge and experience, and delegate other professional work to other surveyors in the company as appropriate.
• Support Managing Director and team in securing for the company overall the turnover levels required by the company. • Support admin team and Associate Director and team in fee collection as a key element of managing cashflow
• Participate in team activities
• Generate fee turnover commensurate with individual targets • Take responsibility for collection of fees for work individually undertaken.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The candidate must have a building surveying qualification and at least 5 years experience in a building surveying role.
Contact details for applicants:
Zofia Howell 0862584398 firstname.lastname@example.org