Senior Commercial Agency Surveyor
Senior Commercial Surveyor
DNG Group Ltd
Group Ltd DNG Group was established in 1982 with extensive experience in all areas of the real estate business. The network now extends to 80 offices nationwide with 16 in Dublin. DNG markets more properties within the state than any other agency. DNG has an established reputation in the Irish market and now requires a Chartered Surveyor to join their growing commercial agency team.
The role has come about due to continued growth. DNG will service the sales and leasing of commercial property.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the commercial property industries leaders and learn from the best.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Chartered Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years commercial agency experience.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Ability to actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Clerical speed and accuracy.
- Lead and support in negotiations for disposals, acquisitions and lettings across a range of commercial property categories.
- Undertake appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions.
- Demonstrate past experience working with a wide range of clients, e.g. developers, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Working with Client Services and Franchise colleagues, and to take responsibility for identifying and acting on cross referrals.
- Translating referral’s into new business.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Session.
- 3 years’ experience in Commercial agency (valuation experience would be an advantage).
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- PSRA Licence. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Reapit RPS (or experience with CRM system).
- Knowledge of commercial landlord and tenant laws, and general property and planning laws.
- Full clean licence with access to own vehicle.