With over 6,000 colleagues across our stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team.
We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team. We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and excellent communicator to join our Construction team.
The Construction Project Manager will gain responsibility for the management of the construction process from inception to completion.
We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Providing leadership to all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing feasibilities and preparing budgets for project approval.
- Appointment, management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Management and coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability
- Access Certificate applications
- Understanding the contract and procurement strategy to enable effective management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction projects.
- Manage the negotiation and award of contracts for construction projects
- Understands the project direction and drives the key milestones as contract administrator.
- Institute a culture of safety, quality, speed, and cost effectiveness across construction projects.
- Proactively seek opportunities to realise best value through rigorously challenging the status quo.
- Completion of additional tasks will also be required from time to time.